Business Analyzed Checking
Our Business Analyzed Checking account is a checking account created with your growing business in mind. We provide an earnings credit to your account based on your average collected balance, meaning the earnings your account receives have the potential to entirely offset your monthly service charges. Through a free account analysis, we will determine if this unique checking account makes sense for your business.
- Reduce or offset fees through credit rate earnings; 10% reserve requirement1
- Low per-item fees
- 15 online Bill Pay items are free per month2
- Cash deposits up to $10,000 a month are free3
- Cash withdrawals up to $10,000 a month are free4
- Monthly maintenance fees apply5
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Check Images
- Free Business Debit Card
- Free Business Credit Card6
Business checking benefits and conveniences.
Online and Mobile Banking
- Manage your business banking from anywhere with a web-enabled device in hand
- Create user roles for your company
- Pay loans and draw on lines of credit
- Pay bills
- Thumbprint or passcode secure login
- Facial recognition
- View eStatements and account history
Download App Today!
Online Banking Video Tutorials
First Time User Login Guide
Step-by-step instructions to guide you through your first time using online banking with your business account.
Optimal Browser Setting Guides
We recommend using the latest supported browser version available for the best online banking experience.
Detect Safe Browsing
This free software runs in the background as an extra layer of protection to help avoid becoming a victim to online fraud.
Positive Pay Guide
Fraud prevention tool in online banking that allows you to review transactions to mark them approved or returned.
Make payments electronically like payroll or taxes.
Wire Transfer Service
Horizon Bank partners with Western Union for processing wires.
Need comprehensive Cash Management solutions?
Horizon’s Treasury Management team is skilled at offering a multitude of technology-driven tools to better manage money moving through your business. We can also offer solutions to improve cash flow, streamline payables, manage liquidity, and mitigate unnecessary risk exposure.