This basic savings is the right account for businesses that want to establish a savings plan. Earn monthly interest on your liquid assets and watch as your Business Savings account becomes a crucial element to your financial growth.
- Minimal opening balance1
- Earn monthly Interest based on your Average Balance2
- Arrange monthly automatic transfers from Horizon checking account3
- FDIC-insured and interest-bearing
Business Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Business HSAs is health coverage you can offer to your employees help them do more with their health-care dollars. An HSA, in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), allows your business to share the cost of healthcare benefits with your employees by contributing funds directly to their HSAs.
- No minimum balance requirements
- Contribute funds in a lump sum or set up automatic bi-weekly, or monthly contributions
- Significantly reduce healthcare benefits costs
- Increase the value of your employee benefits packages
Business Money Market Accounts
Our Business Money Market is a savings account designed to enhance your business’ growth potential through an investment of your organization’s excess funds. This account gives you greater flexibility and more competitive rates than our traditional Business Savings account, giving you direct access to your deposited funds through six free withdrawals per month.
- Enhance liquidity with six free withdrawals per month
- Easy access to your funds without sacrificing growth potential
- More competitive rates than traditional savings
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
If your business is looking to earn a higher rate of return on excess reserves, our Business CD is a great option. Start planning for your short and long-term goals, using your new CD to reach them.
- Open a CD with as little as $500
- Fixed-rate of return and higher balances may earn a better interest rate
- Check out our CD Ladder Calculator
- FDIC insurance protection
- Talk to your Horizon Business Banker for more details