Be more than a Banker. Be a Trusted Advisor. Join our Team.
Horizon is all about people first. We believe it is our privilege to provide sensible advice, backed by exceptional service. It’s why at Horizon we are more than just bankers. We are trusted advisors.
Our success is attributed to our ability to recruit and retain talented Advisors (a term we use for all employees). Whether you want to work directly with customers or provide support from behind the scenes, we welcome you to explore being a part of our team.
Join the brightest advisors with a passion for what they do and a desire to succeed.
My favorite aspect about working at Horizon Bank is the determination of achieving work-life balance for all employees. Horizon Bank truly cares about their employees and over all wellness.
I came to Horizon from a job situation that was toxic, to say the least. Admittedly, when I started here I kept waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop. After over 7years, I realized there is no other shoe; Horizon is just simply a great place to work.
Horizon’s success would not have been possible without our competent, hardworking and fun loving employees.
Caring for our Advisors with Comprehensive Benefits
Our people-first philosophy goes beyond the workplace as we strive for balance in our lives and pleasure in our work.
Health & Wellness
- Medical plan with prescription coverage
- Dental plans
- Vision coverage
- Telehealth services
- Wellness incentives
- Paid vacation and personal time
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid sick time and bereavement
- Paid Volunteer time
- School function leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan and Matching Contributions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan participation
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability coverage
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Accidental injury and critical illness insurance
Career Development and Personal Growth
We foster an environment of continuous improvement, progressive learning, creative thinking, and personal fulfillment.
- Ongoing in-house training and an extensive personal development library
- Instructor-led courses, such as Supervisor training and DISC Profile training
- Tuition reimbursement for select courses in pursuit of secondary education
- Education assistance for continuing education and professional development courses
- Job-specific skills development and supplementary training
- New on-the-job challenges and stretch assignments to help our advisors achieve their goals
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Horizon, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic history, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.