Our commitment to digital accessibility.
Horizon Bank values the diversity of our customers and advisors and continuously strives to provide products and services that are inclusive of everyone.
We are committed to providing online experiences built with accessibility in mind. We recognize the importance of creating meaningful online and mobile experiences, and we're aware of the challenges that some users may have in using technology not suited to their needs.
- We create digital content with accessibility in mind, including the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at Level AA standards, which provide website standards that are both user-friendly and accessible for individuals with disabilities.
- We strive to make sure our digital information and services are understandable and easy to use. However, if you experience any problems with our website, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
Tips for a comfortable online experience.
Take advantage of many accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that maximize the comfort of your online experience
For help customizing any of the following features, choose the appropriate link(s) for your operating system and/or browser below.
- Increasing the size of the text on the screen
- Magnifying the contents on the screen
- Enabling high-contrast text
- Having the words on the screen read out loud to you
We are committed to providing accessible ATMs and banking locations for all our customers.
Our ATMs are fully compliant with all of the ADA Standards for Accessible Design. Features required by statute include, but are not limited to;
- Clear floor or ground space around the devices
- Text-to-speech and voice-guides with headphone inputs
- Braille lettering and instructions
Additionally, our video banking machines allow clients to interact directly with advisors using communications methods suited for the individual including by voice, text, and, when available, staff trained in American Sign Language.
Our Banking Locations
While Horizon Bank strives to adhere to accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, rapid changes in technology mean it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are, however, continually seeking solutions to address accessibility issues.
If you're experiencing accessibility issues with our websites or mobile apps, there are several ways you can request help or provide feedback:
Call our customer service support at 888-873-2640 or send us a secure email.