Business Benefit Checking Account
Business Benefit Checking is the perfect medium-volume checking solution for your business. With this account, the first 500 business transactions each month are free, allowing you to complete business transactions while taking advantage of all the benefits
this checking account has to offer.
- 500 Transaction Items (debits, checks paid, credits, and deposited items) per Month Free1
- $25 Service Charge if Average Ledger Balance falls below $10,000
- Online check images
- No fee for eStatements, or $10 paper statement fee
- 15 Online Bill Pay items free per month2
- Cash deposits & withdrawals up to $10,000 a month are free3
- Free Business Debit Card
- Free Business Credit Card4
Business checking benefits and conveniences.
Online and Mobile Banking
- Manage your business banking from anywhere with a web-enabled device in hand
- Create user roles for your company
- Pay loans and draw on lines of credit
- Pay bills
- Thumbprint or passcode secure login
- Facial recognition
- View eStatements and account history
Download App Today!
Online Banking Video Tutorials
First Time User Login Guide
Step-by-step instructions to guide you through your first time using online banking with your business account.
Optimal Browser Setting Guides
We recommend using the latest supported browser version available for the best online banking experience.
Detect Safe Browsing
This free software runs in the background as an extra layer of protection to help avoid becoming a victim to online fraud.
Positive Pay Guide
Fraud prevention tool in online banking that allows you to review transactions to mark them approved or returned.
Make payments electronically like payroll or taxes.
Wire Transfer Service
Horizon Bank partners with Western Union for processing wires.
Need comprehensive Cash Management solutions?
Horizon’s Treasury Management team is skilled at offering a multitude of technology-driven tools to better manage money moving through your business. We can also offer solutions to improve cash flow, streamline payables, manage liquidity, and mitigate unnecessary risk exposure.