Basic Business Checking Account
Horizon’s Basic Business Checking is a great solution for growing companies with low to medium volume business accounts. With this account, the first 200 business transactions each month are free, allowing you to manage your finances efficiently without the fees.
- 200 Transaction Items (debits, checks paid, credits, and deposited items) per month free1
- $15 service charge if average balance falls below $2,500
- 15 Online Bill Pay items free per Month2
- Cash deposits & withdrawals up to $10,000 each month are free3
- Business debit card
- Online check images
- Free eStatement for online access to your statement information4
- Overdraft Privilege5
Business checking benefits and conveniences.
Online and Mobile Banking
- Manage your business banking from anywhere with a web-enabled device in hand
- Create user roles for your company
- Pay loans and draw on lines of credit
- Pay bills
- Thumbprint or passcode secure login
- Facial recognition
- View eStatements and account history
Download App Today!
Set up your Account
Visit the branch to create online credentials, then download our mobile app and log in.
Use Your Account
Maximize your account experience by setting up online bill pay, scheduling automatic payments, and other handy features.
Online Banking Video Tutorials
First Time User Login Guide
Step-by-step instructions to guide you through your first time using online banking with your business account.
Optimal Browser Setting Guides
We recommend using the latest supported browser version available for the best online banking experience.
Positive Pay Guide
Fraud prevention tool in online banking that allows you to review transactions to mark them approved or returned.
Make payments electronically like payroll or taxes.
Wire Transfer Service
Horizon Bank can process domestic and international wire transfers.
Need comprehensive Cash Management solutions?
Horizon’s Treasury Management team is skilled at offering a multitude of technology-driven tools to better manage money moving through your business. We can also offer solutions to improve cash flow, streamline payables, manage liquidity, and mitigate unnecessary risk exposure.