In order to identify yourself, you will be asked some basic information.
You may be asked things like:
1. Your Name
2. The last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number (but never your full SSN)
3. A case number
Here are items you would NEVER be asked to provide and would be a sign of a fraudulent caller.
1. Your full card number information, including the 3 digit code from the back of the card
2. Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) information
3. Your full Social Security Number
4. Any secret password information