If you already use online banking with Horizon, then you are familiar with the benefits that come along with being able to access your accounts from anywhere, anytime.
Did you know that you are also eligible to use the mobile check deposit feature too? No need to visit a branch or ATM just to make a deposit. All of your banking needs can be satisfied right from your smartphone or tablet.
To get started, enable the use of Mobile Deposit:
- Log in to online banking.
- Click Services, then Mobile Deposit Enrollment.
- Accept the Mobile Deposit Agreement.
Prepare your Deposit:
Be sure to sign the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only Horizon Bank.”
Log in to the App & Complete your Deposit
- Click the ‘Deposit A Check’ icon.
- Select the account you want to deposit the check into.
- Add the amount of the check.
- Tap the Capture image.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Tap ‘Submit Deposit’.
Mobile Deposit Details:
We accept checks payable to you, drawn on a US bank. Government checks or traveler’s checks are not accepted through mobile check deposit. Personal Deposits: $5,000/day, $50,000/month; Business Deposits: $10,000/day, $50,000/month; Deposits made by 6:00 p.m. (CST) on a business day are available the next business day. Endorsement: Under your signature, print "For mobile deposit only Horizon Bank". Securely store your check for not more than 45 days. Make sure your deposit has been credited to your account and then destroy the check.