Finding the Right Mortgage Just Got Easier
Whether you’re buying, building, or simply need a bigger place to call home, we can help. Our online application process is simple and convenient.
Use these tools to get started…
- A real-time rate calculator
Looking to compare rates? You can enter your home loan details to view Horizon’s competitive daily interest rates on our rate calculator.
- Online Prequalification
We’ll collect some basic financial information from you to estimate how much house you can afford.
- Apply anywhere, anytime via mobile device
Our mobile friendly application process allows you to complete the application when it’s convenient for you.
With your rates and terms in hand, you’ll have everything you need to take the next steps. Here is a list of things to get started:
- Find a home! Work with a real estate agent to find the right home that meets your criteria and fits within your budget.
- Make an offer. When you find the right house, your agent can help you submit an offer. The seller will either come back with a counter offer, reject your offer or accept it.
- Lock in your rate. Once your offer is accepted, you’ll finalize your loan terms. You should also consider getting a mortgage rate lock.
- Schedule a home inspection and appraisal. The home inspection identifies potential issues. Your lender will order a home appraisal, which is an unbiased opinion of your home’s value based on recent similar home sales.
- Review the final figures. A closing disclosure is issued three business days before closing. Compare the final numbers to your initial loan estimate and discuss any concerns with your loan officer.
- Close on your purchase and get your keys. After checking the home to make sure it’s move-in ready, you’ll attend closing. That’s where you’ll sign final paperwork, provide your closing funds and pick up your keys. Congrats!
Need more info? Please reach out to start a conversation with our team. We're here to help you purchase the home of your dreams. Call us at 888-873-2640 or click here.