Keep in Touch: Your Business Advisor Can Help in Difficult Times
Keeping a strong relationship with your Business Banking Advisor can help you navigate many uncertainties. At Horizon, you’re in good hands because our business bankers are seasoned and experienced, so they understand what you might be going through.
How your Horizon Bank Business Advisor can help:
- Get financing your business may need
Our Business Advisors go above and beyond and stay on top of all the latest developments in federal and other aid availability. As circumstances change in the coming months, they’ll be here to help determine which opportunities are right for you and your situation, and to help you secure the funds you need.
- Make the most of your assets
We’ll help make your money work effectively for your business. From modified loan programs, to keeping up with ever-changing interest rates that may benefit your company, and providing ways to improve your cash flow — a good Business Advisor can help ensure that you’re using assets efficiently during financially challenging times.
Talk to your business Advisor about our many business services and products such as:
- Merchant Processing Increase payment options by accepting credit and debit cards
- Positive Pay Get alerted when suspicious activity occurs
- Remote Deposit Capture Deposit checks directly from your recurring or one-time payments
- Online Payment Portal Accept payments or donations directly from customers' accounts
- ACH Collections Electronically debit accounts for recurring or one-time payments
- Employee Benefit Plans and more
- Stay on track toward achieving key goals
We want to see you continue to succeed during these trying times. That said, we will not only help you set realistic goals for helping your business survive the pandemic, but will also partner with you to help manage them. That way, you can move ahead in a way that will allow your business to thrive again.
Also, take advantage of these free outside resources such as:
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- Michigan Small Business Development Center
Ready for help?
Our Business Advisors have your best interests in mind and are tuned into your industry and the local economy, to understand your specific competitive market and what you’re up against. They’ll help you take a proactive approach to finding sound financial solutions during challenging times.