Digital wallets are web- and device-based apps that keep your payment methods in one place. They store card information and gift cards so that you can pay from your phone, computer, or smartwatch. Some digital wallets even store concert tickets for easier event entry! So, why should you use a digital wallet?
- They make paying easier. Digital wallets let you pay from multiple devices without a physical card, speeding up your payment process.
- They add security. Your transactions and card information are encrypted when you pay with a digital wallet, which makes it harder for scammers to steal your information.
- They increase your control. With digital wallets, you can quickly view your transaction history, which gives you more control over your spending and financial habits.
3 Simple Steps to Use Your Digital Wallet
- Choose your Digital Wallet. Many devices come with pre-installed wallets, like Apple Wallet on iPhones and Google Pay on Androids. These wallets are connected to the email you used to activate your device.
- Add your card information. Once you’ve created an account in your digital wallet, you’ll be asked to add your card information. You must know your card number, CVV or security code, and expiration date.
- Start using your digital wallet! Now, you can pay with your digital wallet. Your wallet conveniently plugs your card information into payment sections for online purchases. You can also Tap & Pay with your phone or smartwatch
by holding your device near point-of-sale machines at different stores, gas stations, and vendors.
Don't Miss Out on the Convenience of Digital Wallets
Digital wallets ensure you don’t lose or misplace your cards. They also increase your payment options while adding security through advanced encryption. As more businesses accept mobile and digital payment solutions, don’t miss out on the convenience and security of digital wallets. Add your Horizon Bank card to your digital wallet today!