Welcome TCF Customers!
We have announced the acquisition of 14 TCF Bank branches throughout communities in Michigan. We want to make this transition as smooth as possible for you and hope you find this site informative and helpful.
On Monday, September 20th, your branch name will change and you may conduct your banking at your local branch or any other Horizon Bank location.
What's Happening & When
Acquired TCF Bank branches
Au Gres: 144 West Huron Rd.
Big Rapids: 125 North Michigan Ave.
Cadillac: 1408 North Mitchell St.
Cadillac: 302 South Mitchell St.
Charlevoix: 1425 Bridge St.
Corunna: 310 North Shiawassee St.
Fremont: 211 West Main St.
Gaylord: 521 West Main St.
Grayling: 2500 I-75 Business Loop
Houghton Lake: 7409 West Houghton Lake Dr.
Midland: 2910 Jefferson Ave.
McBain: 101 North Roland St.
Owosso: 1345 East Main St.
Standish: 220 South Main St.
Important highlights and things you need to know as we welcome you to Horizon Bank.
Your accounts will be transferred to a new Horizon account on September 18th
- Look for a letter in late August that contains your FREE first order of Horizon checks and begin using your new checks on September 18th
- Your routing number will change to Horizon Bank's routing number: 071201320
- You will need to update your automated deposits and payments
- Review the Horizon accounts below to become familiar with your new account
CDs & IRAs
Your new Horizon Bank Debit card will work on September 17th
- Your TCF Bank Debit card will stop working on September 17th
- Activate your new Horizon Bank Debit card and begin to use it on September 17th
Account history will not transfer to Horizon Bank. If you want to have records readily available, on or before September 17th, you may choose to:
- Ensure you have copies of your recent account statements
- Print or save copies of your online statements
- Save your online bill payment history, including your payees, payment amounts, and payment due dates
ONLINE BANKING & BILL PAY
Enroll to use Horizon’s Online Banking & Bill Pay on or after September 20th
- You will establish a new Login ID when you enroll in Horizon’s Online Banking and create a new password when you login for the first time
- Recurring transfers and automated payments established within TCF’s Online Banking will not continue
Your last day to access TCF Bank’s Bill Pay is September 17th
- Bill payments scheduled within TCF’s Bill Pay after September 17th – including any future-dated and recurring bills –will not be paid
- Your bills and payees will not automatically transfer, so we encourage you to save your payment history by September 17th
The rates, terms, and conditions of your loan will not change
- Your loan account numbers will remain the same and we will be able to reference your current loan number until it is paid in full
- Your payments will continue on their current schedule
HELOC Users! If you use checks to access your Home Equity Line of Credit, you will need to contact us to obtain new checks as the routing number will change.
You will need to update the address for where you mail your payments to
Attn: Loan Servicing
PO Box 800
Michigan City, IN 46361
Loan Payments & Transfers
- Automatic loan payments from your TCF deposit will not continue
- Automatic recurring transfers to your loan within TCF Bank's online banking will not continue
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your local branch or call us at 888-873-2640.
Frequently Asked Questions