Detect Safe Browsing
This free, innovative software runs quietly in the background to help protect business users from fraud commonly used on the Internet. Within the protection capabilities of the application, you will find a connection analysis and system-scanning feature. Such scanning identifies three possible attacks:
- Malware: Software that is intended to damage or disable computers and systems.
- Phishing: Website impersonation performed by a non-authorized third party to get confidential information for criminal purposes.
- Pharming: The fraudulent practice of directing Internet users to a bogus website that mimics the appearance of a legitimate one, in order to obtain personal information such as passwords, account numbers, etc.
Become infected with malware?
Detect Safe Browsing will:
- Notify you of the infection via pop-up messaging.
- List what online processes have been blocked.
- Allow you to continue to visit your protected Horizon Bank online banking.