In an emergency such as this, it’s comforting to know you have cash to fall back on – and, it’s important to know while managing your money now, you want to make sure you don’t overreact and create unintended losses.
Here are a few reasons why you should keep your money in the bank:
- The banking system is the strongest it has been in our Country’s history, as evidenced by the highest capital ratios on record
- Horizon is well-capitalized as defined by regulatory guidelines
- Horizon Bank has been in operation for 147 years and we have survived in excess of 25 economic calamities, including the great recession and great depression; and three flu pandemics that occurred in 1918, 1957 and 1969
- We provide sensible advice. Horizon has a long history of helping people through tough times. We recognize that a business or family’s financial stability can change quickly. Therefore, we encourage our customers, and non-customers alike, to talk with us about ways we may be able to help
- Our management team is experienced and consists of seasoned advisors many of whom have come through several recessions to date – so they know how to get through tough times
At Horizon, our advisors are here to serve, and here to stay. We assure you that your money is safe and sound with us. A bank is actually one of the safest places for your money – because the cash you put into US banks are protected by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). And they have vast resources and strong history to take care of the Nation’s liquidity needs.
To speak to an advisor, simply call 888-873-2640 or make an appointment at your local branch.